What is Sesame Oil?
sesame oil is an oil of vegetable origin beneficial for the organism’s health, suitable for the preparation of food. It is edible and has a very nutty flavor. It can use in moderation because it has high levels of omega-six fatty acids and generates a lot of relief in various health conditions. And Also Its texture is very smooth and a natural treasure of essential fatty acids such as omega three and omega 6, which do so much for our health.
Origin of Sesame Oil
Sesame seeds cultivated in the Middle East. However, they originated in India and Africa and were then brought to America by slaves who used sesame seeds to cook in almost everything they did. This plant can be about 1.50 m in height; most of its crops are in areas near rivers And also in some southern United States it knows that sesame oil comes from plants of an oval shape which produce an exquisite seed with a sweet, crunchy flavor and texture.
History of Sesame Oil
The history of sesame reports that it existed for thousands of years, around 1500 before Jesus Christ was ever known. It was the Egyptian civilizations that gave it medicinal use for relieving pain. Likewise, it has culinary purposes since in countries like China they preserve as edible vegetable oil mixed with food, inks, medicines and for cosmetic purposes for about 3,000 years, it practiced this way.
The Benefits of Sesame Oil are Numerous
- Its taste is the same similar to that of nuts.
- It has a naturally soft and crunchy texture when roasted.
- Contains omega 3, omega 6, and essential fatty acids.
- Supports control hypercholesteremic.
- It can be used unrefined. It gets better benefits.
- And contains magnesium, ideal for combating physical and mental fatigue.
- Also helps improve our memory, contains phospholipids and lecithin and vitamin E.
- Fight headaches
- it’s anti-inflammatory
- It is an incredible source of antioxidants.
- They promote intestinal transit.
- It contains calcium, which helps prevent diseases of the bone system.
- Revitalizes the skin naturally
- It is a moisturizer for dry skin.
It should note that these properties for the body are obtained through frequent intake of sesame seeds or through its essential oil, which is obtained in the following ways
Uses & of Sesame Oil
Nourishes the skin and eliminates its diseases in general. And also it especially the care of the feet, especially when they are chapped, repairs and revitalizes the scalp and each hair fiber. Full-body physical massages
Some of its Advantages of Sesame Oil
- Keep the brain in a healthy balance by stabilizing the central nervous system.
- She special treatment everything necessary to have healthy skin.
- It is ideal for balancing the values of good and bad cholesterol.
- Its consumption activates the expulsion of toxins and waste from the body.
- Protects the body against temperature changes.
- By balancing the nervous state and the brain, we reduce the risk of suffering from Alzheimer’s.
- Increases protection or blocking from the sun’s rays.
- Increases circulation of blood vessels due to lack of activity.
- Essential for cleaning the blood of impurities.
- It is a natural skin tonic.
- It is beneficial in relieving pain and inflammation. And also especially rheumatism.
Sesame Contains phospholipids and lecithin. And also to keep the brain in good balance, you need 20-25% phospholipids, which are the active membranes of our brain.
Obstruct the Development of Cancer Cells.
- It is an excellent antifungal that fights and eliminates fungi and bacteria from the body.
- Help with anxiety, insomnia, and stress.
- It helps stimulate intestinal transit, thanks to its laxative property.
- The metabolism reactivates for the better functioning of the organism.
- It Donates to bone health Consolidation of the bone system in general.
- Sesame seeds contain many antioxidants, which help to regenerate