Decalogue, The health and well-being of children, depending on diet. Parents and educators must convey to the child the idea that food cannot play with because our health depends on it, and we must give the food the importance it deserves. It means taking a break one day to sit down at the table and take center stage as diners over the food we’re going to have.
Currently, in our society, eating habits have changed. Whereas before there was great respect for something essential like food and mealtimes, today you eat anything improvised on the go, on your feet, and without a schedule.
Changing the way we eat in manners is as essential as giving food the importance it has and deserves. Both are good rules and customs that children should be familiar with at home.
Solutions that work for infant feeding ‘have drawn up a Decalogue in which it brings together the basic principles of adequate nutrition for children’s health. And in addition, he adds that “as important as that the child eats well, it is that he does a physical activity every day”:
- There are no “bad” foods but inappropriate consumption frequencies. Adapt the quantities to the age and development of the child.
- Fruits and vegetables every day. Offer the child daily seasonal fruits and vegetables that provide their body with vitamins, minerals, and fibers.
- Three or four servings of dairy products a day. In full development, they are used to provide the calcium necessary for the bones. The skimmed options offer the same amount of calcium as the full options.
- Use olive oil. It is a reference for cooking and eating raw.
- Two protein injections per day. Two moderate intakes per day of fish, meat, eggs, or ham are enough to provide the child’s body with the amount of protein it needs.
- Whole-grain carbohydrates. Bread, rice, pasta, potatoes, legumes, and grains provide the complex carbohydrates that a child needs. Buying whole-grain products will provide you with fiber and increase your intake of vitamins and minerals.
- Good hydration is essential. To drink, always water. Soft drinks only at specific times and without caffeine.
- Varied diet. Plan a diet that includes foods from all groups without overdoing it. All fares are reasonable. The important thing is the balance between them.
- Packaged foods. The food industry offers quality products that adapt to new trends in life. opts for canned fish and vegetables.
- Lead by example. Take care of your diet, and your child will imitate you.
Do a lot of sports and train regularly; you will feel mentally strong and improve a lot. Watch a lot of television and be? Video games usually wreak havoc later.
No matter what sport you choose, it is always good to challenge yourself. Respect the referee and the opponent and play fair every day.
The benefits of being an athlete are not on a list. You will agree with me that you also make friends. If you don’t win this time around, you haven’t lost anything either: healthy living, competition, and fun.
A complete diet and low in carbohydrates.
The Low Carb, Whole Foods Diet is perfect for people who need to lose weight, optimize their health, and reduce disease risk.
- Mediterranean diet.
- Paleo diet.
- Vegetarian diet.
- Gluten-free diet.
- Also Read: What are Plant Sterols?