Payhub-Ess.Concentrix – Concentrix Job Vacancy Recruitment – Fresher and Experienced Candidates Concentrix Career Registration Link – Apply Now: Great, people eagerly await Concentrix Job Vacancy Recruitment. Many fresher and more experienced candidates seek their shining feature in multinational companies.
Concentrix is one of the Indian MNC companies hiring fresher and more experienced candidates for multiple IT vacancies in Bangalore. Therefore, this is the golden opportunity for fresher and experienced candidates to get a job with Concentrix. We provide job information like designation details, eligibility criteria, salary details, and a registration link for Concentrix, etc.
Table of Contents
Concentrix Vacancy Recruitment Job Description
- Creation and implementation of website applications and programming work
- Provide solutions and develop proof of concepts.
- Component automation.
- Perform design reviews, code, test cases, etc.
- Resolve issues reported by Businesses.
- Demonstrate and review the product.
- Estimation, planning, and prioritization of work
- Participate in the definition of process improvements.
- Prepare documentation and technical reports.
- Collaborate and coordinate with different teams for implementations and testing.
- Must have Concentrix Vacancy Recruitment Skills
- No less than six years of solid development experience in Java/J2EE technologies.
Know Design Patterns, Including Java And J2EE Design Patterns.
- Strong work experience in Struts2.x
- Strong work experience in Spring 4 and above and Spring Boot 2. x
- Strong work experience in database programming using SQL and non-SQL functions and stored procedures.
- Strong work experience in ORM such as Hibernate 5 or higher (preferred), JPA
- Strong work experience in web services – RESTful (preferred), SOAP
- Knowledge of third-party libraries such as Quartz, Apache POI, and Apache Shiro.
- Have a working knowledge of CI/build tools such as Maven, Ant, and Jenkins.
- Knowledge of the use of MongoDB will remain valued.
- Capable in HTML, CSS, XML, XSL, XSD, and JSON.
- Have experience using source code organization tools such as GIT (preferred) SVN.
- Have a working knowledge of test-driven development.
- Exposure to any unit testing frameworks such as Junit/Test NG and mock frameworks (e.g., Mockito)
- Experience working on application servers such as Apache Tomcat 8.5.
- Experience working on Apache HTTP server.
- Experience working in Windows and Linux environments.
- Good spoken and written communication skills must efficiently communicate all aspects of a project answer with managers, the client, and the project team.
- Relational solid skills to collaborate with team members
- You can think creatively and provide innovative designs and solutions to problems.
- Experience/knowledge of the entire SDLC/software lifecycle process
- Experience working on Agile/Scrum projects.
- Skills Good to Have / Preferred – Concentrix Vacancy Recruitment
- Must possess solid technical skills.
- It is good to have a good knowledge of open-source technologies.
- You must understand trends in technology and be able to leverage them in technical solutions.
- Must have good spoken and written communication skills. Must effectively communicate all aspects of a project solution with managers, the client, and the project team.
- Strong interpersonal skills that can execute effective negotiation.
- Have a working knowledge of UNIX commands and scripts.
- Knowledge of employing project preparation and defect tracking gears such as JIRA
Having experience working in information security and fraud management will be an advantage.
Recruitment Selection Process
Concentrix’s recruitment selection process remains based on multiple rounds. First of all, candidates have to pass a written test, i.e., an aptitude test, which means an online test. After that, people must pass the technical interview, which remains based on knowledge of academic subjects; the two exams they passed will go to the human resources interview.
Concentrix Vacancy Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- You must have completed your graduation or postgraduate, i.e. (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc, etc.)
- Must be a good team player.
- No delays
- Able to work rotating shifts.
Concentrix, a wholly-owned minor of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a technology-enabled worldwide business services company specializing in client appointment and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands. Every day, from more than 40 countries and on six continents, our people deliver a next-generation customer experience and help businesses better connect with their clientele. We create better business outcomes and distinguish our clients through technology, design, data, processes, and people. Concentrix serves clients in ten industry verticals: automotive, banking, and financial services; sure; health care; technology; Consumer electronics; television and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transport; energy and public sector. We are different by design.