The company EFAE – Escola de Formacao em Advocacia Empresarial de CNPJ 43.760.146/0001-48, founded on 10/04/2021 and with corporate name 43.760.146/0001-48 LTDA, is located in the city of Rio de Janeiro in the state of Rio of January. According to the Federal Revenue Service, its main activity is 85.99-6-04 – Professional and management development training. Your registration status so far is Active.
The 43.760.146/0001-48 Ltda EFAE – escola de formacao em advocacia empresarial Rio de Janeiro is dedicated to advancing and educating lawyers in business. As they acknowledge the significance of having specialized legal experience in commercial matters, their teaching plans and classes are tailored to equip individuals with the specific abilities and knowledge they need.
Table of Contents
Main the Practice of Business Law and Build a Solid and Successful Career
EFAE is a school that will accompany you throughout your career so that you are ready to work in any business demand. No matter your question, you will find the answer in one of the practical, objective classes taught by renowned authorities in Business Law.
They are the most complete Business Law practice school in the country. Hundreds of classes are now available, and every week, there is a new class on Corporate Law, Judicial Recovery, Contracts, Trademark Registration, and much more.
There is Already a Business Knowledge Library inside EFAE
Judicial, extrajudicial recovery, and bankruptcy
- Preparation of the judicial recovery plan – Prof. Juliana Bumachar
- Qualification, divergence, and objection to the list of creditors – Prof. Pablo Arruda
- Judicial recovery of rural producers – Prof. Marcelo Sacramone
- Previous negotiation and extrajudicial recovery – Prof. Pedro F. Teixeira
- Practical issues of the pre-insolvency system – Prof. Daniel Carnio Costa
- How to make an initial request for RJ – Profa. Maria Fabiana Dominguez
- The new Bankruptcy process: impacts of Law 14.112/20 – Prof. Marcelo Andrade Feres
- DIP Financing – prof. Thomaz Sant’Ana
- Case analysis: Lojas Americanas – prof. Pablo Arruda
Business Law and Tax Law
1 – Aspects of the tax burden in the world and Brazil – Prof. Felipe Kertesz Renault
2 – Tax Planning Applied to Corporate Law – Prof. Felipe Kertesz Renault
3 – Tax aspects of corporate transactions and the interpretation of these transactions – Prof. Felipe Kertesz Renault
4 – Tax aspects in business law – Prof. Felipe Kertesz Renault
5 – Tax aspects of paying in share capital (part 1) – Prof. Pablo Arruda
6 – Tax aspects of paying in share capital (part 2) – Prof. Pablo Arruda
- Partial dissolution of the company – Prof. Pablo Arruda
- Members’ meeting (from call to action) – Prof. Marlon Tomazette
- Assembly invalidities – Prof. Marcelo Von Adamek
- Operation of the general meeting of creditors – Prof. Bruno Rezende
- Elaboration of an efficient social contract (part 1) – Prof. Pablo Arruda
- Development of efficient social contract (part 2) – Prof. Pablo Arruda
- The “path of stones” in colonial statutes – Prof. João Pedro Nascimento
- How to structure a capital-labor corporate relationship – Prof. Pablo Arruda
- Quotaholder/shareholder agreements in family businesses – Prof. Marcos Andrey de Souza
- MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) – Prof. Ivo Gico
Business and corporate litigation
- Partial dissolution of the company – Prof. Pablo Arruda 2 – Exchange rate actions: execution, monitoring, defenses – Prof. Pablo Arruda
- Calculation of assets – Prof. Miguel Monteiro
- Liability action for controller abuse – Prof. Marcelo Guedes Nunes
- The defense of the partner/administrator of a business company in tax enforcement – Profa. Marcia Sepulveda
- Procedural Legal Business – Prof. Jaylton Lopes
- Determination of Assets as a Result of Marital Dissolution – Prof. Pablo Arruda
- Total Dissolution of Company – Prof. Pablo Arruda 9 – Disregard of legal personality – Prof. Maurício Buzanar
Business Law and Compliance – Profa. Amanda Ramalho
1 – Business advocacy and compliance: how to implement a compliance program in small businesses (part 1)
2 – Business advocacy and compliance: how to implement a compliance program in small businesses (part 2)
3 – Business advocacy and compliance: how to implement a compliance program in small businesses (part 3)
4 – Business advocacy and compliance: how to implement a compliance program in small businesses (part 4)
Legal marketing and digital office
Communication and legal oratory – Prof. Felipe Ferreira 2 – Blog content production and digital office creation – Profa. Bruna Puga
43.760.146/0001-48 Ltda EFAE – Business Law Training School Rio De Janeiro
EFAE aims to offer lawyers and law students in-depth and comprehensive courses on the various areas of business law. This institution seeks to provide its students with a solid base of legal and practical knowledge, combined with a better understanding of the needs and characteristics of the business environment.
The Educational Foundation for Advancement in Education (EFAE) provides various courses and training programs related to Corporate Law, Business Contracts, Intellectual Property, Labor Law, Tax Law, Compliance, and more. These classes are skilled by experienced and knowledgeable professionals, which include esteemed lawyers and prominent academics.
At 43.760.146/0001-48 Ltda EFAE – escola de formacao em advocacia empresarial Rio de Janeiro, aside from regular courses, lectures, workshops, and events are additionally organized to promote the sharing of knowledge and experiences among attendees. These activities add to the learning experience, offer pertinent information on market tendencies, and encourage the professional networking of those involved in the industry.
The team at EFAE boasts a roster of experienced professionals with significant backgrounds in their particular specialties. They are dedicated to providing a stimulating and high-quality learning setting so those participating can gain the latest, pertinent information for conducting business law.
Board of Partners and Administrators
- Andre Luiz Santa Cruz Ramos – Partner
- Pablo Goncalves and Arruda – Managing Partner
Qualification of the person responsible for the company: Managing Partner
Its location is at –
- Street: Estrada De Jacarepagua, 05684
- Complement: Cas 01
- Neighborhood: Anil
- ZIP code: 22753-034
- Municipality: Rio de Janeiro
- State: Rio de Janeiro
43.760.146/0001-48 Ltda EFAE – Escola De Formacao Em Advocacia Empresarial Rio De Janeiro
The EFAE – School of Business Law Training strives to deliver outstanding legal education and to help students face the challenges of the business world. By emphasizing Business Law, the school aims to help advance and bolster business law practice in Brazil. It allows its participants to learn, converse with others, and access resources and openings in the business sector.